Co Chairs: Colleen Dahl and Kelly Roe
Vocational Service encourages Rotarians to serve others through their vocations and to practice high ethical standards.
- Job shadow program with students during the year.
- Special vocational service emphasis each week during Vocational Service Month in January by holding our meeting at member's and other area business locations.
- Honor Woman of the Year, Firefighter of the Year and Police Officer of the Year.
- Provide college, music and vocational scholarships for Dearborn Heights students.
- Encourage members to offer volunteer vocational service to the community.
The Four-Way Test
The test, which has been translated into more than 100 languages, asks the following questions:
Of the things we think, say or do
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?